Your success in retirement is impacted by the decisions you make! This event will help you better understand the core questions most retirees face in planning for their retirement.
- How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize taxes on them.
- Learn how your assets fit together with Social Security to fund your quality of life in retirement.
- How two little known strategies could increase your family income and survivor benefits.
- How can you convert your retirement savings into a paycheck for life.
- Why retirement income planning is incomplete without tax guidance.
- Are you aware of the new tax “freight train” headed for our IRAs?
- Learn how distributions from your various retirement assets can affect each other negatively.
- Learn how managing your risk with blended strategies suited to your specific situation is more important in retirement planning than during the accumulation phase of your assets.
Seating is VERY limited. Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to for your safety.
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm